Robert Glazer is the founder and CEO of Acceleration Partners, and the founder and Chairman of BrandCycle.
Robert Glazer is the founder and CEO of global performance marketing agency, Acceleration Partners. He is also the co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. In addition to being a serial entrepreneur, Robert has a passion for helping individuals and organization build their capacity to outperform.
Under his leadership, Acceleration Partners has received numerous company culture awards, including #4 on Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards, Ad Age’s Best Place to Work, Entrepreneur’s Top Company Culture, Inc. Magazine’s Best Place to Work, Great Place to Work & Fortune Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Boston Globe Top Workplaces.
Bob is a columnist for both Forbes and Inc. and regularly contributes to numerous outlets, including Entrepreneur, Fast Co, Huffington Post, and Success Magazine. He writes on topics ranging from performance marketing, and entrepreneurship to company culture, capacity building, hiring and leadership.
He also shares ideas and insights around these topics via Friday Forward, a weekly inspirational newsletter that is followed by over 35,000 leaders worldwide.
Bob is a past recipient of the Boston Business Journal “40 under 40” award and is an advisor/board member to several high-growth companies. He also recently authored the international bestselling book, Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Shifting Present, and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing.
He is a sought-after speaker by companies and organization around the world, especially on topics related to business growth, culture, capacity-building and performance.
Bob is a strong believer in giving back. He serves on the Board of Directors for BUILD Boston, is a global leader in Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) and founder The Fifth Night charitable event (www.fifthnight.org).
When he’s not writing, speaking or leading a global, award-winning company, Bob can likely be found skiing, cycling, reading, travelling, spending quality time with his family or overseeing some sort of home renovation project.
• SmartCEO Boston Future 50 Award – 2016 & 2017
• E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Finalist, New England – 2015
• Boston Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 – 2013
• Inc 500 List – 2015 (#486), 2014 (#260) & 2013 (#359)
• Boston Business Journal Fast 50 – 2016 (#14), 2015 (#3), 2014 (#3)
• Entrepreneur 360
• Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America – 2016
• AdAge Best Places to Work – 2016 (#27)
• Fortune Best Small Workplaces in America – 2016 (#26)
• Best Workplaces for in Advertising & Marketing (Great Places to Work & Fortune) – 2016 (#4)
• Best Workplaces for Flexibility (Great Places to Work & Fortune) – 2016 (#8)