Bob Burg on Why A Focus on Others is the Key to Business Success
Bob Burg has built successful and influential career by always focusing on serving others. He is the best selling author of multiple books, including Endless Referrals and the business parable Go-Giver series. Bob is a sought-after keynote speaker who has spoken to audiences of 16,000 people, including sharing a platform with an American President.
Bob joins host Robert Glazer on this Elevate Podcast episode to talk about his career, and why giving, not taking, is the most effective path to business success.
On this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How Bob started his career as a broadcaster.
- How Bob started transitioned into sales and trained himself to success.
- How Bob realized that the key to achievement in sales is serving others.
- How to connect with clients by making the sale about them.
- Why Bob decided to make The Go-Giver a fictional story.
- Why so many people struggle to use a generous attitude in business.
- Why a similar attitude of generosity is vital in leadership.
- How to apply the concepts of The Go-Giver to daily life
- Which American President Bob spoke at the same program as.
- A mistake Bob has made, and what he learned from it.
We hope you enjoyed this Elevate podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!