Brian Scudamore on Why Everybody Can Be A Visionary
Brian Scudamore has always been a visionary. He dropped out of college at age 18 and started 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, which he has grown into a $250 million dollar business.
Brian has built a career around being willing to fail and always keeping an eye on the big picture. He is the author of WTF?! (Willing to Fail), has appeared on Undercover Boss Canada, Dr. Oz and The Today Show. Brian joins host Robert Glazer to talk about building a business at 18 and helping others build a Painted Picture vision for their company.
Listen to this episode on your favorite platform
On this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Brian’s experience as an atypical high school student.
- How Brian launched his business at age 18.
- Why Brian had to make the hard decision to fire all 11 of his employees.
- Brian’s relationship with Cameron Herold, and how it changed the course of his buisiness.
- How Brian decided to write a book.
- How Painted Picture works, and why anybody can be a visionary.
Links from the Episode
WTF?! (Willing to Fail) by Brian Scudamore
Brian’s TEDx Talk – “How to Fail (And Why You Should)”
“This Visualization Technique Helped Me Build a $100 Million Dollar Business” by Brian Scudamore
Guest: Brian Scudamore
Host: Robert Glazer
We hope you enjoyed this Elevate podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!