Dov Baron on Authentic Leadership, Millennials and Lifelong Learning
Dov Baron has always been a unique and unconventional, both as a speaker and as a leader. He has built a brilliant career by leaning into those unique qualities and being authentically himself, rather than trying to moderate himself to suit the corporate world.
On this episode of the Elevate Podcast, Dov joins host Robert Glazer to dig into his unusual start as a keynote speaker, what the best leaders have to do to get the best out of others and a debilitating rock climbing accident that shattered his face—and how he recovered.
Dov is the founder of Full Monty Leadership and the bestselling author of several books, including his most recent: Fiercely Loyal. Dov is also the host of the “Leadership and Loyalty Podcast” one of the world’s top business podcasts.
Listen to this episode on your favorite platform
On this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Dov’s early days as a serial entrepreneur.
- The surprising story of how Dov got his first speaking engagement, and what he spoke about.
- How Dov came to realize the importance of authentic leadership.
- What leaders have to do to get the most out of their teams.
- Dov’s shocking climbing accident that left him with a shattered face, and the recovery that followed.
- Why building loyalty with millennial employees and customers is different from previous generations.
Host: Robert Glazer
We hope you enjoyed this Elevate podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!