Garrett Gunderson on Family Legacy and Investment Education
Garrett Gunderson is the founder of Wealth Factory, a company that provides personal financial education, guidance and family legacy programs for entrepreneurs, professionals and small business owners.
He is also the New York Times bestselling author of Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths That Are Destroying Your Prosperity.
- Garrett’s upbringing and how that influenced his values around money and entrepreneurism.
- Garrett’s first entrepreneurial endeavor.
- Financial education versus financial advising or planning.
- Why financial office is so important for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- How the Rockefeller family approached their family legacy differently than the Vanderbilt’s.
- What it means to build a family legacy.
- The three aspects of building a family legacy.
- Why it’s so important to build a family legacy.
- How Garrett and their family created their crest and what’s on it.
- How wealth-generation concepts can be passed on to future generations without entitlement.
- A personal or professional mistake that Garrett’s learned the most from.
Links from the Episode
Interested in a Wealth Factory workshop or strategy call? Contact Us
Guest: Garrett Gunderson
Host: Robert Glazer
We hope you enjoyed this Elevate with Robert Glazer podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!