Lou Diamond on Creating Mutually Beneficial Connections
Lou Diamond knows how to instantly make deep personal and professional connections.
Described as THE Master Connector, Lou works with top performers in strengthening sales, relationship management, business development and executive coaching. Lou is also a highly-regarding speaker whose keynote presentation, “Connect to Thrive” has been viewed by audiences worldwide. Lou is also the CEO of Thrive and host of the Thrive LOUD Podcast.
Lou joined host Robert Glazer on the Elevate Podcast, to talk about growing up how to make lasting, mutually beneficial connections in business and in life.
Listen to this episode on your favorite platform
A big thanks to our episode sponsor SaneBox!
Is email a soul crushing distraction? If so, then you need SaneBox.
SaneBox’s Artificial Intelligence monitors your Inbox. Automatically, knucklehead email is moved to your SaneLater folder. All that’s left is the important stuff and your smiles. If you know how email folders work, then you know how SaneBox works. Find an email in the wrong folder? Just move it! Nothing to learn. Nothing to install. SaneBox works directly with every single email server or service that has ever been created.
Get a free two-week trial AND a $25 credit, by visiting https://www.sanebox.com/elevate.
On this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How Lou developed a talent for connecting with others growing up as a child in Brooklyn.
- Why likability is the most important asset in building relationships.
- Why building connections usually means solving problems for other people.
- Why timing is so important in relationship building, and how technology hampers timing.
- When to use “brutal honesty” in building connections.
- A mistake Lou has made, and what he learned from it.
Guest: Lou Diamond
Host: Robert Glazer
We hope you enjoyed this Elevate Podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!