Philip McKernan on Finding Clarity in Life
Philip McKernan needs just a few minutes with somebody to understand what they want in life.
As a coach, Philip works with entrepreneurs and business leaders to help them find clarity on what their passion is in life, and sets them on the path to achieving that clear purpose. Philip takes a holistic approach to coaching, believing that what people do outside work is vital to what they do professionally. He joins host Robert Glazer on the Elevate Podcast episode to talk about finding clarity for others and his journey to becoming a coach.
Philip is also celebrate speaker and bestselling author. His latest book, One Last Talk, helps people find most deeply held truth and share it with the world.
You can also:
On this remarkable episode, you’ll learn:
- How Philip hit rock bottom before becoming a successful coach
- Philip’s journey from Ireland, to Canada, then to America
- Why it’s so many people struggle to find clarity in life
- Why what we do in our personal lives inevitably affects our professional results
- How Philip started One Last Talk and helped people share their deepest truths
- The time Philip was chased by an elephant
- A mistake Philip has made, and what he learned from it
Guest: Philip McKernan
We hope you enjoyed this Elevate podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!